This is my very first time being nominated for anything in the blogging world so I’m extremely excited. I started blogging a few months ago and am incredibly surprised at how supportive the community is.
I would like to thank Dramas for Scrubs for nominating me! Do check her out!
Now, you’re probably wondering what is this girl going on about. Let me fill you in!
According to Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award:
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Sounds great right? Make sure to visit her blog and show her some love as well!
Let’s get started!
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10-20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share and link to your best post(s)
3 things about yourself
- I only have one dimple on my face (left cheek).
- I love, love, love, LOVE eating olives.
- If I wasn’t studying medicine I’d probably study musical theater.
Questions from Dramas for Scrubs!
1. What are some goals you have for your blog?
I really want to get into a consistent schedule so I don’t always have to be stressing about coming up with content and can also have time for myself.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
I love to sing, dance, paint, read, blog and I’ve been really into gardening lately. I get bored easily so I’m always looking for new hobbies.
3. What was one highlight of your year thus far?
This year has had some ups and downs but my favorite highlight so far has been starting a business with my mom! Now, we’re only running a Poshmark shop together but it’s been really great spending time with her.
If you’re interested here’s a link: https://poshmark.com/closet/shopsbitw
(Use UZTVE when signing up for $5 off your first purchase)
4. What’s your favorite quote?
I have quite a few but this one is a recent favorite:
5. What was your favorite age that you lived? (Weird question)
I think 18, it was very exciting time and before everything in my life went haywire. Not saying that life is bad now, but it was a time where I was truly happy.
Now for the nominees! These are some of my favorite people in the blogging world and are very talented so you should go and show them some love!
Questions for Those Nominated
- What are you proudest of so far (life, blog, anything)?
- If you could ask for anything in life, what would it be?
- What is one goal you have for this year?
- What is one thing you would love to learn or master this year?
- Weird question: If given the chance, would you travel to Mars?